eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co

A baby car seat holding a little girl and a note This is Bonnie She’s your daughter What the hell did he know about being a dad? But when he looked into the baby’s eyes he knew it was the truth and there was no way he was giving her up Rafe needed help and decided to enlist his neighbor across the street Ivy St Clair was a nurse and even though he knew she thought he was some kind of playboy who better to help him learn the ropes of raising a ba.

baby pdf board pdf Baby on pdf Baby on Board EpubA baby car seat holding a little girl and a note This is Bonnie She’s your daughter What the hell did he know about being a dad? But when he looked into the baby’s eyes he knew it was the truth and there was no way he was giving her up Rafe needed help and decided to enlist his neighbor across the street Ivy St Clair was a nurse and even though he knew she thought he was some kind of playboy who better to help him learn the ropes of raising a ba.

➽ Baby on Board Free ➳ Author Dahlia Rose – 12th-century.co Major Rafe Steele lived and breathed the military life His entire career had been spent in the marines and he was comfortable in his bachelor life No wife no children and nothing to hold him back fromMajor Rafe Steele lived and breathed the military life His entire career had been spent in the marines and he was comfortable in his bachelor life No wife no children and nothing to hold him back from taking the next tough mission He could ride his motorcycle in the mountains or have a party or three if he had a mind to He was a lone wolf and he liked it that way until one night he came home and there was a package he didn’t expect in the form of.

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on  PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co

10 thoughts on “Baby on Board

1. Theodora Taylor Theodora Taylor says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board EpubDescription When the baby daughter he didn’t know he fathered literally gets left on his doorstep Major Rafe Steele turns to Ivy the sexy nurse next door for help But can he convince his practical neighbor that he’s not the frat boy lothario she thinks he is?The Good Ms Rose does a good job of painting Ivy as defensive and insecure without making her too tiresome She’s defensive because she doesn’t look like the other women on their block who are always throwing themselves at Rafe; and she’s insecure because she has endometriosis and isn’t sure if she’ll ever be able to have children which was a refreshing change as far as heroines go I also really liked seeing Ivy’s day to day life as a nurse at Walter Reed and her best friendco worker there was get out funny Rafe’s mother is also a funny and caring gem of a character and an on going conflict with another neighbor is wrapped up in a surprising wayThe Bad The overall read suffers from too long block paragraphs and

2. Marie Marie says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board Epubuick fun sexy read I would have liked a bit analogy of sorts The straight forward dialogue made it really easy to breeze through thte book but there would have been depth if there were areas where the reader had to read between the lined in a sense Sometimes the joy of reading comes from being able to decipher characters and plots with out it being right in y

3. Prima Donna Prima Donna says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board EpubI can't recall if I've read any of Ms Rose's books before but I enjoyed this one It was a fuller plotline than I expected from the blurb and the beginning chapters with no loose ends left hanging out there for the reader to see It's an escapist story no heavy drama or angst Nice short and just what I was in the mood for

4. Laverne Brewster Laverne Brewster says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board Epub400 stars A lovely story of Major Rafe Steele coming home to find a baby from a one night stand on his porch and how that sparked a romance between him and his neighborhood nurse Ivy Their romance story was fun to read their characters were likable their attraction to each other was believable as was the storyline

5. AshO AshO says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board EpubI love this As usual Dahlia's characters are fun and interesting and you can't help but love themThis draws you in until the last pages Fun read

6. Kristin Kristin says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board EpubWhat a sweet story I'm a sucker for a hot solider and a feisty woman Good stuff

7. Tiara Tiara says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board Epub45 stars I loved this book

8. Amber Amber says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board EpubI LOVED this book all the characters were fantastic and so lovable the HEA was a REALLY good I smiled a lot while reading this one

9. Dee& Dee& says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board Epubcute books truly cute

10. Denise Anderson Denise Anderson says:

eBook Baby on Board Epub ¾ Baby on PDF/EPUB or ↠ 12th century.co baby pdf, board pdf, Baby on pdf, Baby on Board EpubAww blessings do happenIvy and Rafe relationship started out as neighbors helping each other which uickly grew into a full blown love affairThis was a easy fast exciting page turner novel The characters was awesome and easy to relate to Ivy was a nurse who was dedicated to her job and was leery about getting involved with anyone due to a ex boyfriend Rafe was a marine and single dad and was not giving up on Ivy Buy this novel you won't be disappointed😂💝

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *